As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
The successful candidate will provide client satisfaction through the following:
• organizing sales visits
• demonstrating and presenting products
• establishing new business
• maintaining accurate records
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
• Researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
• Researching and recommending new opportunities
Should have knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Should have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Should have the ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
Should have an understanding of Google's Android design principles (material design) and interface guidelines
We are looking for excellent dynamic software engineers to be part of our core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered very high quality robust products with responsive User Interface. You are a highly analytical engineer. believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work and look forward to being part of our highly energetic and innovative team.
• Building and maintaining a positive image for the company.
• Creating, editing, managing, all kinds of messaging and organizational publications that will reach the public in various forms.
• Updating and maintaining webpage content.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Identifying new sales leads.
• . Image processing and classification of images to classify images of areas - images taken from satellite into categories, like park, open area, road, forest, pond or roof top.
• Building robust forecasting models for complex time series data, with several time series correlated with each other.
• Train word embedding models for natural language processing applications in Python using Gensim.
• .Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
• Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
• Identify the security issues with a system and recommend solutions as a defense strategy
• Prepare a test plan with defined parameters.
• Define the purpose of testing, the assumed outcome, and potential solutions, and get this plan approved by the organization first before venturing further.
© 2018 The Aquarian Inventors. All rights reserved